06/10/2007

Adorable

Djamel is currently asleep on the couch with Kate. It's just so lovely to have him back from overseas. It's been ridiculously busy without him. He really does lighten the parenting load heaps. I didn't realise all the little things he does before, now I really appreciate them.
I just cooked a nice dinner for my little family.
I'm taking a week off. A proper one. I have to have a little exploratory procedure done in hospital next week and I really don't want to be stressing over everything else at the same time. Mind you - I haven't heard from the hospital, so I'm wondering what's up.
It's term break and I'm appreciating the time off. I got the poster and the paper all done and I WAS feeling rather pleased with myself until Andy reminded me I had another thing I should have done as well. Sigh. Lost sight of the big picture again. Typical.
Overall I think everything's good.

No comments: