15/12/2008

Papers and animations

Last week was mad. I mean really mad.
Really really busy marking all of my students animations and in between times preparing for my paper at the ICEL conference here in Sydney.
The conference was a mixed bag, more so than usual. A combination of touchy feely with a decent education bent. I never knew what type of session I would end up at.
My paper was good, Lucila said it was the best one I've given. I tried to make it simple and she said the lack of technical language made for a better paper.
I was up till all hours all last week getting it all done. That on top of a frenetic last week of work.
I found out Lucila is off to Brazil over Xmas for a month. I think we're both exhausted and a bit lost with Andy being away and all.
Oh well.

1 comment:

Kai Gusto said...

Marking is hell. I tend to feel like the person with the black hood on when I do my marking. An awful thought. Brazil is nice.

Kai