24/12/2010

The best Xmas eve...

So we go shopping today. Markets, Coles. Bought a ridiculous amount of food. Yesterday when I was at the shops I ran into Ron, neighbour. Had Kate's Santa present with me, and asked him to smuggle it home so I can smuggle it inside without detection.
Tonight we put cookies and milk out for Santa and Kate went to bed. Around half an hour later, another neighbour, Dennis, knocks on the door with a present for Kate. Kate's still awake and calls out, so I tell her to be quiet because I'm talking to Santa.
Oh what fun! So I put her present in the stocking and put Dennis's out too. What fun!
So Kate gets up a little bit later and finds her presents. I quickly get one of the cookies and put it in the bin and take a gulp of milk. She's so now convinced Santa came. I tell her she has to go back to bed or Santa will take them away again. She's asleep now.
I think I'm going to remember this one for years. So much fun!

No comments: