21/10/2011

Summer's on its way

So the smell of bushfire is permeating Sydney today. It's control burn time, and the temperature soared to 30 degrees, well it did when I was noticing.
Quite a chilled time today, I got the students to work on their assignments. Colour theory will require something special, methinks. At the moment it's all about evaluating design in an industry context.
Mark tells me there will be plenty of work around next year, so we'll see how that all goes.
Onwards and upwards. We might go swimming tomorrow. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family sympathize with this subject here on "Summer's on its way".
We are in OC|an OC properties.

My page Orange County Realtors

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover an individual who truly understands
what they are discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring an
issue to light and make it important. More people must look at this and understand this side
of the story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Feel free to visit my blog - toplace.com