16/06/2007

Food Poisoning

Is someone out to get me? I've been sick for 4 days with little sign of it letting up. I have no recollection of eating anything remotely dodgy but the doctor reckons it's food poisoning. Certainly Kate is well and happy and shows no sign of whatever I have, and D is as strong as an ox.
It's been nasty nasty nasty.
Blurgh.
Anyways I'm hoping that it lets up soon because to be honest, I'm sick of being sick.
On brighter news, dragged D out of bed today and went to playdays, because it's pouring with rain again here in Sydney. She ran about like a mad thing again and it was totally fun. D said he had a great time and I always love it. Ran into Jon's friends Rita and Alan there and their little girl Alex.
It's great at Playdays, they have soft mats everywhere, balls, cars, swings, slides, bouncing castles, you name it. It's only for under fives, so the little ones are safe from big bullies and there's a cafe too.
Kate has found her apetite at last and has been eating all day. She even ate a sandwich at Playdays, D and I nearly fell off our chairs. Wonders will never cease.

No comments: