29/11/2009

Summer time

Well it's the end of semester and the students, for their sins, submit their work this week. There are a couple I am very concerned about but I can't do their work for them.
I've been giving this creativity course, which is actually very illuminating and quite confronting also.
Kate wants more grapes. Back in a tic.
It's all been quite illuminating and a little tragic around here lately. Christine's boyfriend dropped her earlier this month, or late last month and within a day was engaged to another girl. What a creep! Not that she wants to be mixed up with him, he was a loser and I hope she finds a nicer person next time. Anyone who visits someone and drinks the cabinet dry in 3 weeks is an alcoholic and needs help.
I feel sad for the new fiance when she realizes what a trial being married to a schizophrenic alcoholic unemployable sociophobe.
I'm quite pissed off with him, but then I never liked him and she's well shot of him.
It's Christine who I worry about, as she's actually become a rather nice person after all. I know we've had our differences in the past, but she's got talent and I hope it all works well for her.
She's moving to Melbourne. Good luck to her.
PhD doing OK, but not as well as before Andy yelled at me. Quite demotivating. Must push up the speed.
Happy at work. I really like it at TAFE. It seems like a happy place to work and I'm loving it. Works for me.

No comments: