23/07/2007

Cough cough

*cough* been suffering asthma quite badly the last few days. I've got a pain in my lung which is worrying. I've been to the doctors and got some new medication, so hopefully I'll ACTUALLY USE IT FOR A CHANGE. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.
Took small and wiggly one to the shops after the Dr's and let her run around like a mad thing. She managed to chuck the mother of all tantrums there, which in retrospect was partly my fault because it was past her meal time. Dragged her screaming to the car and got her home and fed, bottled and bed her and now she's sleeping like a baby.
Which she is, of course.
Got a phone call from Wanda and we're going over to theirs for dinner. I've missed them terribly.
Shirking on study, read *gasp* a NOVEL on the weekend. I wanted to read something that wasn't work. It was good. First time I've read a novel in months and certainly the first all in one go in years. D was a dream and did some housework on the weekend. Guess he was sick of the mess.
Oh well. He bought his ticket to Algeria on Friday, so I guess we're not going with him. Probably for the best at the moment.

No comments: