10/07/2007

Oh well. Did my presentation to the academics yesterday, and it was really tough. They asked incredibly hard questions and I guess I struggled through it. I realised halfway through that I was in trouble from the lack of smiles and grim expressions all round.
They didn't fail me, but it wasn't exactly a pass either. I get a month to sort it out. Oh well.
For some reason I can no longer do titles to these posts, you'll have to bear with me.
I joined facebook yesterday, so I've been poddling about there. It's quite addictive, but I suspect the novelty will wear off. I now have "31 friends" and most of em are in London. Which just about reflects my life. I'm feeling the cabin fever at the moment, a bit isolated.
I'm loving living in Sydney, but I never had heaps of friends here, so it's a bit isolating. That said, I'm making new friends, so I shouldn't complain.
Natasha came over today, we're on a mission to replace our common area carpet. Never underestimate two women, each armed with babies.

No comments: