18/07/2007

Wednesday madness

Teaching started again today and I'm back in my element. I really love teaching 3d, which makes my lack of connection with the Uni students even more tragic.
Still the TAFE students are ace, and I love teaching them.
Saw Andy for the first time for a while today. We went through the changes to my proposal and what I need to do for this paper that's due at the end of the month.
It's all going to be quite intense over the next few weeks, so expect "oh my god I'm so stressed out" me right up until I resubmit.
A colleague told me my problem was that I was too articulate, which meant everyone understood what I was doing and got to ask difficult questions. Well "shut my mouth". Never been accused of being too clear before. Best to obscurificate, methinks. Think it was lovely of him to say so and hilarious at the same time.
Kate was happy to see me today, and D is clearly relishing looking after his daughter. Yay!!

No comments: