31/08/2011

So what now?

I think I am suffering from withdrawal. I don't know what to do. I have all this time on my hands.
I suppose I can submerge myself in TV, but that all seems so pointless. So at the moment I'm catching up on my marking and getting some actionscript done.
My lovely brother is coming up on the weekend. He's going to see his accountant and I suspect coming to see me for the birthday.
It's Laid, so DJ's gone off to see some friends to celebrate. I suggested he involve his family, but he said it's just old men sitting around, just to make it seem uninviting.
Kate had a temperature the other day. DJ took her to the Children's hospital yesterday for hemotology tests. We don't want what happened to Bretty happen to her, now do we? Better safe than sorry.
Anyways, Andy is still O.S. I must get my ethics report done.

No comments: