13/05/2007

Mother's Day

Ah! Mothers day. The day when mums all over Australia are pampered and loved. I got the best present yet - an extra 3 hours sleep. D got up early and I took the opportunity to go back to bed - a luxury unheard of in the past 17 months. I got up (wait for it) at the fabulous hour of 10.15am. BLISS!! Actually feel rested and human.
I also got a beautiful bunch of flowers. And a home cooked lunch.
I'm in the process of finishing a cardigan for K, so I've been knitting lately, something that has to give way for study.
Talking of study, my poor students are getting a test this week, so I have to come up with something inventive. I've been dropping hints about what I might include, so I suppose I'd better include at least some of them in the test.
(Insert maniacal evil laughter hand wringing)
D took K shopping this morning which accounted for the sleep in. I think he wanted to buy a video camera but he can't spend more than a certain amount on his bank card. We'll get it soon, me thinks.
I'll be looking forward to it.

No comments: