06/05/2007

Peace at last

D has taken K out for a bit so I can get some work done. She's being quite naughty with me, tantrums are the order of the day, even after I took her on an early morning walk. Sheesh!
The past few days the weather has been utterly glorious for the month of May. Warm, up to 27 degrees (something like 6 over the average) on one day, so it doesn't feel like late autumn at all.
I'm just polishing off my ethics application and dusting off the lit review I want to get both finished by Wednesday. K decided she didn't want a daytime sleep yesterday, which made it very difficult to get anything done with a tired and upset baby. Managed to get her to sleep about 4.30 and she and I crashed till about 6 after which time I got up and made dinner and woke her up to eat. She FINALLY got to sleep around 9.30 after much encouragement. I swear, this blog is becoming baby central.
Work on Friday was a doddle. Ran into the other 3D teacher and we're going to have a natter next week. We need a united approach to the course, methinks. I'm enjoying teaching very much. Cause it's part-time I can't take it too seriously. So no politics, no backstabbing, just go in, do the class, go home. Such a glorious relief from other places.
Right, now I've got a few moments of peace, it's time to study. Cheers.

No comments: