17/05/2007

Trouble with the law

Well it's a dramatic title, but really it's to do with my ethics application at uni. Looks like they're going to fail it, not because it's bad ethically, mostly because the lawyer who needs to pass it doesn't know diddly squat about constructivism and experiential learning theories. So he's going to do some research, ask some questions and get back to me.
Coincidentally my horoscope today said I would have contact with the law. One of those serindipodous occasions that happen once every seven years or so.
I'm listening to explosions in the distance, which usually means there's fireworks on the harbour. Either that or world war three has started. One time it happened a gas depot about 5 miles away blew up. The photos in the paper the next day were spectacular.
Today, I'm told there was fog around Sydney. I did see it through the trees, but it's hard to get a judgement of the extent of things from our flat because you can't see the fog for the trees. (ha ha ha)
Other than that It was a glorious spring day - for autumn. Worked in the afternoon - Screen titling. That class seems to think I have nothing to teach them. I beg to differ. They're doing a titling class and didn't know the difference between a serif and sans serif font. Humph.
D has gone out to see a Berber friend tonight so I'm on my own again. Quite nice actually.
K can get quite stressful when she's in her hyper mode. I asked D today if she's like that with him and he says yes. Crazy baby.

No comments: