10/05/2007

Slippery

Wednesdays and Thursdays are busy for me because I do a fair bit of teaching on those days.
This afternoon is the screen titling course, and here I was attempting to do a comparison between hand animation and doing stuff in Max. I think I succeeded in proving that max is quicker, and possibly that I'm not too good in Premiere. OH well.
Anyway D worked this evening, so we did a handover in Crows Nest where I took bubs and took him to work. Actually worked quite well, never having done the touch tag thing before.
K in the bath this evening was hilarious. It's one of the first times I've allowed her to play with the soap, which of course was slippery. She chased it all over the bathtub, with much hilarity. Then she tried to eat it, and everytime I made a face and went blah she giggled. Very funny.
Now of course I'm battling to get her to sleep so I can do some study. Mmmm. Not succeeding too well.

No comments: