30/04/2007

Roll over, roll over

There were three in the bed and the little one said, "Roll over, roll over" so they all rolled over...
My brother Steve and his whole family came to stay last night on the way to Cairns for a week long holiday. D and I slept in Kate's bed, and the grownups slept in our bed with the kids crashing on the sofas. Kate wasn't used to so many people in her bed and got quite discombobulated during the night, first rolling across onto one of us, and then the other.
Then at the lovely time of 5am, we got up and I drove them into the airport to catch their plane at 7am. I'm hoping they made it. They seemed a little bit uncoordinated when I dropped them off. I let Kate stay at a friend's place this morning as I had to do some stuff for uni. Then we had lunch with the lovely Wanda and Ian and we had a simply lovely time. Kate has just had a muffin for afternoon tea and all is good with the world.
I'm back in the computer room getting some more work done and Kate is suspiciously quiet in the lounge. I wonder what she's up to...

No comments: