17/04/2007

Doing my head in...

So I'm trying to train Baby K not to bug me when I'm on the computer, and in general not to be so demanding of attention.
So I've just spent the past hour and a half listening to the baby grizzling, screaming and crying at me. But I think it's worked (for now) and she's stopped crying, is toddling off to do her own thing and seems ok. Thank goodness, she was doing my head in.
I suspect this process is going to get worse before it gets better, but I must persist. Or else I have to give up doing what's important to me. The next test is to use the laptop in front of her (gulp).
I'm actually a bit of a soft touch really, the Berber is much more strict with her. My reputation as a miss vinegar tits is going all to god.
Oh dear, she's back and whingeing again. *silent scream*

Forgot to mention that I put Baileys, one of my VJ creations on youtube:
you can see it here. An oldy but a goodie, me thinks.

No comments: