11/04/2007

Flowcharts and beans

Went into uni today to give Lucilla a hand in getting her flowchart and storyboard together. Took a while to clarify what it actually was that she wanted. Getting there towards the end. She's got to do a bit more thinking on what she wants but it's starting to take form.
Spent the rest of the time downloading papers and rewriting my lit review. Did a little of the ethics application during the week. D drove me in, bless him, and took K shopping to the Broadway Centre. He gave her fish for lunch (two days in a row, lucky her!) while I dined on an egg sandwich.
Meeting with Andy went well. Not that I've done much, what with Easter et al.
Came home and D went swimming while I gave K her dinner. Then he came home armed with lamb and beans and made some chuk chuka for dinner. Delicious - I want to have it again, super yummy.
Mmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.