24/04/2007

Done and done

So I've finished my ethics application and have given it to my supervisor. It's now up to him to look at it and give me some feedback. D let me go into Uni today so I managed to get it all finished. That gives me tonight and tomorrow to get some work done too.

It's Anzac Day tomorrow so of course as usual I'll be in tears. I don't think people overseas realise how emotional we aussies get on Anzac Day. We've spent two world wars and numerous other conflicts fighting other people's battles. Or so it seems.

Kate's gone and drawn over her bedroom wall, so I'll be spending some time later on scrubbing it off. Sigh. She's getting better at leaving me alone and not screaming at me all the time when I'm on the computer, so that's a relief.

Start screen titling on Thursday and Photoshop class on Friday. So that should be fun. Photoshop should be a hoot. Might learn stuff too, so it's all good.

Ok must go and make Kate's dinner. Methinks spaghetti tonight. Yummmm.

No comments: