21/04/2007

Sleep!

Oh my god! Got an hour's nap this afternoon. That's the second day in a row. My thank goodness for small mercies. Otherwise it's only about 5 hours sleep a night for me.
I don't think I'm very healthy at the moment, I'm feeling rather fat and unfit and blogging out (excuse the pun).
Took Kate on her new tricycle to the park this afternoon. I think she enjoyed it. Then we went out to the garden, and guess what? She headed straight to Linda's place (lady from mother's group who lives a stone's throw away). The child has a memory, that's for sure.
Did a bit of study this afternoon, and Kate and I watched Monster's Inc. which was fun. I think Kate appreciated it more this time around.
I'm just chatting to my friend Emily who is in Thailand. She's been there a year working for a charity. Bless her.
Nothing much to report today. It was a lovely sunny afternoon after a cloudy start. The newspapers are warning that we'll pay more for our fruit and veg due to the drought later in the year. More doom and gloom on the nightly sad report.

No comments: