14/04/2007

Oooh Purdy

It's Saturday, and my aren't we chilled out?
We just went shopping and D bought K some lovely little clothes. We got size 1 so she can grow into them, mind she's still a size 0 but her tops are starting to get a little bit small. Some purdy jeans with butterfiles on them and a matching top and a white jumper. Yes I know white is impractical with babies, but it looks so cute!
I was going to get some new jeans but all the ones I could see looked second hand. I know that's the trend, but I want something that looks smart.

It's a truly lovely day today, the sun is shining, not too hot, about 25 degrees. Quiet and calm.
D is watching TV and K is sleeping. The house is tidy all is quiet, only ironing to do.

[edit] It's now nearly 10pm and true to form her ladyship woke up seconds after I started doing some study. I'm going to start being more strict with her, she's a nightmare if I'm not paying her attention 100% of the time. So I did some controlled crying with her tonight, because I want to be able to put her to bed and for her to go to sleep rather than me having to be with her for an hour or so each time. It will make for more time for me if I do this.

Of course it breaks my heart, but she did get the message and go to sleep without me in the end.

Used Skype for the first time today. Spoke to my friend Mo in London, which was fab.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello love, how are you, ill bambino and the berber?

life here is well errm sandy and busy, just schlepped back from a crazy fortnight in london with too much partying and too little sleep.

hope all is well

Mojo!

Twistidd said...

Hey mojo,
Heard you were back in the old dart, hope the trip was mighty fine.