19/03/2007

Le Petit Manipulator

I have come to a sad realisation. My baby manipulates me. Which really isn't a surprise, but the results of my experiment in anti-manipulation have resulted in the best night's sleep I've had in over a year.
After two nights of denying the boob during the night, more due to the fact that I've run out of milk than anything else, she now has been sleeping through the night.
Which leads me to think that I've been a sad mug all this time.
Anyways cheers to good nights sleep and may many more come.
Today we bought some new tyres for the car. It's something that we've been aware of but they really needed changing. So we're all safe now.
K and I went to the shops this morning and I let her run around on the green with the other little monsters. She likee.
That's this little mother signing off - off to do some study.

Tidd

No comments: