30/03/2007

New Threads

I have some new trousers. They are way cool. They have a dragon on them and they're black. They tie up at the ankles. Need I say more? I look very cool in them.
Yesterday I bought them, after an unsuccessful trip to get K some posters for her wall. Very depressed at the lack of range in the baby shops, so went to Chatwood Chase and spent my hard earned dosh instead.
So today I take K to get weighed, because I'm under the impression that she's not put on any weight for quite a while. WRONG! I thought last time I weighed her she was 9.4, but she was 8.4kg and she's put on ONE whole kilo and a hundred grams since. She's well on track. I suspected she was ok cause she looks a little chubby and her tummy is big. She's eating for England at the moment. And she's grown out of her hats.
Take her to play on the green at Lane Cove and notice some posters for sale at the local newsagents. And they have exactly what I'm looking for. Yay! So now she has an alphabet and an underwater poster (to match her quilt) for her wall. Very cool.
Okay, enough skiiving, back to study.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello you big gay special ozzy petal you
iiiits Dombles!!

xxx