28/03/2007

Presenting...

Well I did it. A presentation of my work at uni. Lots of questions, quite useful and good to clarify the thinking. I've got a long haul ahead, but I think I'm on my way. Well maybe anyways. The questions were insightful and revealing of weaknesses in the method, which is good.
That combined with the ink covered return of my proposal on Monday, I'm really at water on this. Don't really know how I'm doing. Sometimes I think it's ok, others I think it's all rubbish.
Watched a bit of tele with the Berber tonight and then got up and cleaned the kitchen. I usually do it in the mornings, and Berber was surprised, he said I'd woken up and was doing some housework at last. As if! I do it everyday! Humph.
Keeps the cockroaches at bay, anyways. Not that the population has diminished much.
Oh yes, dear reader, our kitchen is positively infested. Yuk.
K was gorgeous as usual today. Too in love with my own child. Is that wrong?
Enough of this self indulgence. Goodnight.

No comments: