01/03/2007

I got Thursday on my mind...

K is a gorgeous child. Is it wrong to be in love with your own child?
I didn't love her too much this morning when she grabbed fistfulls of my hair and pulled. Hard.
She has the most alarming habit of going into superwhinge mode when I do one of two things:
Wash the dishes;
Use a computer.
Doesn't matter whether it's my uni laptop or the home machine, she won't let me use it. All she wants to do is bash the keyboard.
Today we had a quiet morning at home - with a refusal of breakfast - not interested, but considering she had so much to eat yesterday, I'm not overly stressed on it. We did the usual reading of about 20 books, well not 20, but about five or six, over and over and over. She rather likes the Sandra Boynton books, which is good, because I do too. And Spot. Despite the desire to rip the little flaps off.
This afternoon was teaching. Rather liked it, my this digital media class has some wonderful artists in it. I'm so going to enjoy seeing what they will come up with. The TV class is good too, but they're not artists. Each has their strengths, the TV folk know the visual narrative and story telling, whereas the Digital folk know the software and art.
While I was teaching Berber took K to Balmoral beach for a swim. *So jealous*.

C'est la vie.

No comments: