16/03/2007

Linen Mountains

Today I washed. Unremarkable really, but I washed 3 loads, and still have another at least one to go. I think this type of mundane dull boring bulls**t is what blogs don't really need.
So I'll wrap up this week. Good, with upchucks in the middle with a frenzied cleanup on a Friday. K and I both had gastro on Wednesday. Actually she got it Tuesday night and I got it Wednesday night, so I have the nasty suspicion that she gave it to me. But not knowing the incubation periods, can't be sure.
The Berber came home with a new DVD the other night. Blade Trinity. Pity I was too ill and tired to watch.
Hot today 34 Degrees Celsius. Tomorrow we're due to drop ten degrees.
We went to the library today and picked up some more books for my baby's addiction. I ran into Wanda at Coles, she was plugging salad dressing, which was actually nice. Hope to have her and Ian over to dinner soon.
It's actually been a really full day, but nothing special, if you get my drift.
Note: It's the Sydney Harbour Bridge's 75th birthday this weekend. The city is gearing up for celebrations. Wonder if I'll participate.

No comments: