12/03/2007

Trip op norf

Went up to Brisbane on the weekend. We're buying an investment house up there, we've had it built and will be settling in about 3 weeks or so. So Baby K and the Berber and my brother and sister-in-law all tracked up there for a very quick trip.
Bribane is beautiful. The house is lovely and my brother's house is just around the corner and equally beautiful.
K doesn't like going on planes. She becomes a bit of a monster. The Berber gets all stressed when she's bad. All in all not nice.
What was nice was catching up with some of my brother's friends, who I haven't seen in something like 20 years. Wow. We had a lovely day down at a kids park at Wynam. K went for a swim and the Berber rolled up his trousers and went in with her. He got soaked.
Paul and Linda have a gorgeous daughter who just loved playing with Kate. All in all it was a bit special, but it's taken me 2 days to recover. Exhausted.
You can see some pics here

No comments: