14/03/2007

Tired

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am incredibly tired. (shakes head)
Of course it might have something to do with the fact that Baby K woke up 3 times last night and I didn't get a good night's sleep on top of the trip to Brisbane.
Sighs.
Or maybe I'm not getting enough exercise.
I can't take a nap because my brother and his missus is coming up from Canberra to go to a cocktail party tonight. I'm supposed to be going too, but I really need to prepare for TAFE and get some study done.
The Berber gets a good nights sleep, I make sure he does with much sacrifice of my own because he needs to work and he's on double shifts Mondays and Tuesdays.
Anyway - we went to Mother's group today and K played with her little friends. The other mothers were amazed when I suggested that she go home for a sleep, and she waved and headed for the door. I heard someone mutter "she's good" as we left. They're a lovely group of ladies. Me like them.
K is getting her 5th tooth. She's quite good about it really, and there's another on the way. It seems that they'll all come quite fast now. She had mango for lunch which we succeeded in eating and not getting it all over Jodie's carpet. Well, we'd done such a good job with the cheese slice that I was extra careful with the Mango.
I'm having a coffee with the lovely Natasha and Baby Olivia a bit later on, when all the babies have had their sleeps. K is sleeping now, hence me having the time to write this.

No comments: